It’s 2019 and we are ready for awesomeness! January is the perfect time to vision all we want to accomplish for the year. If you are feeling a little sluggish after a long holiday + festive season, or maybe like your skin has had too much sun, snow or too many parties – focusing on detoxing, eating clean food, plenty of water plus early nights. It’s the recipe to get your glow back. That’s the inside. Now for the outside!
We can’t go past a highlighter to bring in the new year, keep the holiday feels rolling, and also to shimmer to the office because, let’s face it, for January, we’d all rather be on a beach somewhere! Highlighter is the perfect way to remind yourself of all the exciting things 2019 will bring, of the dreams that will blossom and the moments that’ll leave us breathless. The lovely Ingrid shows us how it’s done…
Look #1 – basic
quinoa water foundation – haze | arnica concealer – honey | vanilla highlighter – falling star | corn translucent powder | natural almond mascara – black | aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear | almond brow pencil perfect
- Prep for makeup: clean and moisturise your face
- Use arnica concealer – honey to touch-up blemishes or redness.
- Apply one layer of quinoa water foundation – haze to skin to even out your complexion.
- Set your foundation with corn translucent powder, applied gently over the face.
- Hooray for highlighter! Apply vanilla highlighter – falling star to cheekbones, eyebrow bones and lips.
- Get perfect lashes with natural almond mascara – black.
- Tame those holiday brows with almond brow pencil – perfect; apply a clear layer of gloss over with aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear.
Look#2 – colour up!
- Focus on eyes with chamomile eye palette – lovely. Pick the colour that brings out your eyes! Apply to eyelids and blend.
- Define your eyes with jojoba eye pencil – copper, line the top and bottom lash lines.
- For cheeks, apply a dab of carrot colour pots – harmony and rub into skin. Harmony for the new year!
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.