Diana Tencic, health and fitness expert at BodyBeWell, shares this beautiful and easy recipe with us. Enjoy!
“What you will need:
- 1 punnet of ripe strawberries greens removed and sliced
- 1/2 punnet of fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of rice malt syrup
- 1/2 a small cinnamon stick
- small pan
- 1/4 cup of water
- In a pan on low heat add your berries and water.
- Then add your rice malt syrup plus cinnamon stick and simmer for about 5-6 minutes.
- Transfer into a sterilised class jar and store in the fridge. This should last in your fridge for about 7 days.
- This will taste amazing on pancakes, yoghurt, muesli or straight from the jar! (just don’t eat the cinnamon stick ok!)”
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.