Australian cuisine is filled with very easy recipes. Food coach Diana Tencic from Body Be Well has this wonderful recipe for a healthy dinner option: easy-to-make and so delicious baked beans.
Ingredients (serves 2)
• 400gm tin of butter beans drained of water
• 400 tin of organic diced tomatoes
• 2 spring onion stalks sliced thinly
• 1 teaspoon of cumin
• 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
• 1 clove garlic crushed
• salt and pepper to taste
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• In a fry-pan, add the oil, spring onion, cumin, paprika and garlic
• Heat for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
• Add your tin of tomatoes
• Add your tin of butter beans
• Simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
You can serve warm or cold, and you can keep for about 2 days
Recipe by Diana Tencic, Body Be Well.