There’s an art to highlighting so here’s the lowdown on how to highlight like a pro.
You don’t need to be a beauty expert to get this right – just follow our steps to accentuate your angles and you’ll be illuminated. Brought to you by our very own and ultra radiant vanilla highlighter
#1 ZEBRA STRIPES
What you need –
- Start with a clean fresh face or with a layer of foundation.
- Now strategically place vanilla highlighter – sun halo on the higher parts of your face or the places that naturally catch the light.
- Using our eco vegan lip & conceal brush, apply cream highlighter: above & below the eyebrow; across the arch of your cheekbone; down the bridge of your nose.
- Blend into skin with fingers or for extra oomph, our eco vegan multipurpose brush.
- To really dazzle, apply highlighter to the corner of the eye, chin and crest of your top lip. Again – blend well!
- To finish the look, define brows with almond eyebrow pencil, apply a lick of natural almond mascara – black. Sign off with carrot colour pot – healthy applied as cream blush to the cheeks and colour for the lips.
#2 JOIN THE DOTS
What you need –
- With a finger, apply vanilla highlighter – sun halo in dots horizontally along your brow bone, centre of the forehead, down the bridge of your nose, along the bottom of your chin and under your eyes.
- Blend these dots with our eco vegan multipurpose brush to merge the cream with skin or foundation.
- Apply another layer of dots to the cheekbones and blend well.
- Finish off with almond eyebrow pencil, natural almond mascara – black and a dab of carrot colour pot – healthy for natural colour on the cheeks and lips.
Model Emma is from Sweden. Makeup artist Katiana Salinas. Photography by Hiram Martinez
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.