Find out how to get a subtle and natural summer glow, all year round, with our natural Vanilla Highlighters ‘Falling Star’ and ‘Sun Halo’. These highlighters will attract light and create that gorgeous ‘lit from within’ look we all lust after.
Check out this easy guide on how to apply:
First choose the highlighter that will compliment your skin tone, ‘Falling Star’ for lighter complexions and ‘Sun Halo’ for darker or tanned skin.
Then use a finger to apply, blend and create a flawless, luminous finish.
- Under the brow bone: apply under the brow bone, beneath the arch of your eyebrow to give the illusion of larger eyes.
- Inner corner of eyes: add a tiny amount to awaken the eyes and brighten up an otherwise dark area.
- Along the cheekbone: apply in a diagonal line from just beneath the centre of your eye up to the hairline for extra cheekbone definition.
- Bridge of nose: contour the nose by applying highlighter along the bridge, and then blend foundation a shade darker than your natural skin tone down the sides to create a slimming effect.
- Cupid’s bow: make your lips look poutier with a touch of highlighter in the cupid’s bow.
Check also our pro tips Multi-use
- Mix a pea size amount in with your foundation for an all-over glow. This trick is especially great for those with dry skin, or during winter months when our skin is lacking moisture and shine.
- Cream shadow: These gorgeous highlighters can also be used as cream shadows – simply build up the highlighter on the eyelid for luminous eye colour.
- Eyeshadow primer: apply a light layer underneath powdered eyeshadow to help it stick and add a dewy highlight.
To find more about Ere Perez: www.ereperez.com
Sigue aquí el blog en español.