2016 is gone and with it warm & joyful memories. Now 2017 is here and we need to get ready for it! New year is the best time for new beginnings. This brings fresh starts and goals for a brighter year ahead.
I have written a list of easy things for you to do to achieve a fresh start and make the most of 2017.
- Start off by writing down your goals for 2017, whether they’re big or small!
- Deep clean your space. I know it’s not the most exciting activity to start your year doing, but a clean home helps create a clear mind!
- Detox your body. Don’t wait till holidays are over, you can start today! Go and workout, sweat your toxins out.
- Fresh body. As you will start with a blank canvas at home, it’s good to start with a clear body. After your detox, eat clean!
- Donate to charity. This doesn’t mean you need to give money, you can donate things you do not use or need that others might or you could volunteer!
- Say I love you more often! Tell the people you love how much they mean to you.
- Smile or say hi to a stranger. I don’t know about you, but it always puts my day off to a good start to be greeted by a friendly smile or hello from someone I pass on the street.
- Travel to a new place. Exploring new horizons is always a good way to open your mind and refresh. No need to go on a big trip, maybe plan a small road trip for a change of scenery and some fresh air.
- Watch a sunrise. If you are not a morning person like I am, try to do it at least once a month…you will love it!
- Stop comparing yourself, instead find your strengths and enhance them. I find that often we become insecure by other people’s strengths but what you forget is that you have your own.
Make a list of them and remind yourself about them every day.
Wishing the best year and joy to all my reader friends.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.