Need a bit of extra sparkle in your life? Ere Perez’s Sun Halo highlighter is the perfect addition to your daily beauty routine to gently illuminate the skin with a soft golden glow! Not only will this highlighter help your skin radiate.. the all natural ingredients will also help to nourish and treat your skin from the outside in!
Why Sunhalo Vanilla Highlighter?
How can we resist with ingredients like this:
- Olive Oil – Amazing moisturiser containing monounsaturated fats (omega 9) and polyphenols (potent antioxidant)
- Cocoa Butter – Great for hydrating and nourishing dry skin, the velvety texture, pleasant fragrance and emollient properties of cocoa butter make it a popular ingredient in cosmetics.
- Avocado Oil – A nourishing and emollient oil full of vitamins A, D and E. It is also rich in essential fatty acids. It supports the moisture balance of the skin and prevents it from drying out.
- Vanilla – A tropical climbing orchid. It is thought to be the scent of wellbeing, which can help to relax your muscels
What is Highlighter used for?
A highlighter is used to illuminate the skin, adding an extra healthy glow and radiance to the skin. It helps to “lift” and “highlight” areas on the face such as the cheekbones, brow bones and cupids bow.
How to Apply Like a Pro
There is a few different ways to apply a highlighter to the skin. Below is a few of my personal favourites!
- Mix a pea size amount in with your foundation for an all-over glow. This trick is especially great for those with dry skin, or during winter months when our skin is lacking moisture and shine.
- Blend highlighter onto the upper cheek bones post foundation application. Apply with your finger to help blend into the skin.
- Apply to apples of the cheeks, post foundation application yet pre blush application. This will give your cheeks an extra natural sparkle!
- Softly blend on the last 3/4 underneath the brow bone to help lift the eye and highlight shaped brows.
- Use the finer side of Ere Perez Eyeshadow Brush to apply highlighter on the cupids bow (the very top of the lips) to create a plump, full lip.
- Apply to entire lids as a cream eyeshadow or shimmery primer before powdered eyeshadow.
Photographer – Mitch Hay
Model – Lucy Blay
Makeup – Emmily Banks
Sigue aquí el blog en español.