Our friend Diana, co-founder of Bodybewell, dedicates this vegan roasted carrot and butter bean dip to our lovely cheek and lip balm.The sweet hit of roast carrot plus the creamy butter beans make this recipe so lush!
Prep time: 25 min, Serves 6.
- 3 large carrots
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 400gms of butter beans
- one teaspoon of turmeric
- one teaspoon of cumin
- one teaspon of papirka
- 2 teaspoons of tahini paste
- 1/2 cup of water
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- chilli flakes optional.
- Place you carrots sliced in half on a baking tray with the garlic and a drizzle of olive oil. Cook till semi cooked.
- In a high power blender add you tahini, oil and spices and roasted carrot.
- Drain your beans and add to the belnder
- Then add your olive oil and slowly pour in your water till desired constistency appears.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for 5 days.
- Serve with the chilli flakes for a little kick!
To chech our Carrot cheek and lip balms, click here.
To see more recipes, tips and learn more about Bodybewell, click here.