Raphaelle is a French mum living in Hong Kong. Passionate by cooking and challenged by her kids’ allergies and her wish use only vegan & cruelty-free ingredients, she recently launched “Veggie Rapha” to share her best plant-based recipes with a French twist. Check here her vegan pancakes recipes to share with family and friends!
“Easy-peasy, healthy and super fluffy, best ever vegan pancakes!!
This is my exclusive recipe, improved to perfection, for deliciously fluffy pancakes!
The mashed banana replaces eggs and gives perfect moisture and softness to those little pieces of heaven.
So easy and quick to prepare, you can enjoy them any time you want!
For 6 pancakes, Ingredients:
- 300 ml almond milk or another plant-based milk
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 200g flour (spelt flour or half plain flour/half whole flour)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch of salt
- Add all the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, then leave the batter to rest for at least 10 minutes. If you don’t have a blender, mash the banana then mix it with the milk and canola oil.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in another container then gradually pour in the banana preparation.
- Lightly grease the pan with canola oil or coconut oil then pour the batter on in rounds (1 ladle per pancake).
- When bubbles appear over the top, flip gently and let cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve with slices of bananas, pecan nuts and lots of maple syrup!
Recipe by Veggie Rapha : Instagram
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.