As adults, our opportunity for creativity and play can feel limited. We work hard, we pick up kids from school, we study, commute, sit at computer screens, shop for food, do laundry… the list is endless. Finding small moments in our daily lives that are playful + fun make a big difference! Any kind of expression – painting, drawing, watercolours, dancing, the clothes we wear, gardening, baking or crochet – can help us find a little joy.
Makeup is the same; makeup is all about self-expression. Colour, texture, brushes… it’s a little like painting our faces, right? Our range of pencils for lips and eyes are fun, quirky, and colourful. Drawing lines, blending with fingers, it might be the only bit of creativity we get today – but we’ll take it! Explore for yourself and look out for all the tiny ways you can add ‘play’ into your life!
Look#1 – Sesame lip liner, Brow pencil and Eye pencil FOREST
quinoa water foundation – haze | arnica concealer – honey | vanilla highlighter – falling star | rice powder blush & bronzer – roma | natural almond mascara – black | jojoba eye pencil – forest | almond brow pencil – perfect | sesame lip liner – sweet
- Cleanse and moisturise your skin.
- For blemishes, redness, dark circles under eyes: apply arnica concealer – honey with eco vegan lip & conceal brush.
- Smooth your complexion with quinoa water foundation – haze. Use our eco vegan multipurpose brush.
- Add natural colour to cheeks and eyelid by applying rice powder blush & bronzer – roma with eco vegan blush & bronze brush.
- Time to play with pencils!
- A touch of vanilla highlighter – falling star to brow bones and cheekbones and some natural almond mascara – black to the lashes for the finishing touch.
Look #2 – Eye pencil GOLD
Get festive! Apply jojoba eye pencil – gold to the eyelid, blend with fingers for lovely shimmer.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.