It’s been a long year and finally – holidays are here! We wish everyone a happy and restful festive time with family and friends.
To celebrate, we are getting glammed up! Most of the time, daily makeup routines consist of foundation, bronzer or blush, colour on the lips and mascara. This certainly is my daily look. For the silly season though, I want to go all out. I don’t usually focus on my eyes, and this year, I want to highlight them, add a bit more drama and make my eyes stand out.
Our friend Regina has similar hair and complexion, and we used her natural beauty as the perfect palette to try out a look that’s all about the eyes. If you don’t normally wear a lot of eye makeup, this is the perfect tutorial to let your eyes sparkle. For festive dinners, celebrations and parties, this is your look!
GET THE LOOK
oat milk foundation – honey | almond brow pencil – perfect | aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear | corn translucent powder – one for all | carrot colour pot – happy | avocado waterproof mascara – black | chamomile eye palette – gorgeous | jojoba eye pencil – gold
- Wash and moisturise skin.
- Start with oat milk foundation – honey. Apply to your face with our eco vegan multipurpose brush to even out skin tone with medium coverage.
- Set your foundation with two layers of corn translucent powder – one for all. Apply lightly all over the face, with the eco vegan kabuki brush.
- To lips and cheeks, apply carrot colour pot – happy with fingers. This gives healthy, happy colour!
- Now for the eyes…
- Choose two of shades from chamomile eye palette – gorgeous. Apply the lighter shade closer to the lash line. Above this, apply the darker shade and blend the eyeshadow towards the crease in the eyelid. Use our eco vegan line & blend eye brush.
- For festive brows, use almond brow pencil – perfect to fill in gaps.
- Add shine and definition to brows with aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear.
- Finish the eyes with 2 layers of avocado waterproof mascara – black. Waterproof for laughter and dancing!
LOOK 2: glitter & gold!
Gold is a festive colour of celebration. Celebrate the hard work of 2018, the highs and lows, and all your goals for the new year!
Instead of step 6: Choose jojoba eye pencil – gold as an eyeshadow: apply 2 layers of pencil to the eyelid and blend with the eco vegan smudge and shade brush. This will give your eyes an extra oomph!
Proceed to steps 7 to 9, then add another layer of carrot colour pot – happy on the lips. This darker colour is sultry and full of fun.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.