When you feel good about yourself from the inside out – it shows! Here’s 3 looks that celebrate Natalie’s fresh Australian beauty…
GET THE LOOK
Honey + honey = heaven!
- Prep the skin with a little papaya sos skin marmalade, applied to any blemishes, skin irritation/dryness.
- For puffiness//redness under the eyes, apply arnica concealer – honey with our eco vegan lip & conceal brush. Blend well.
- To create a flawless finish, use oat milk foundation – honey. Apply a single layer with our eco vegan multipurpose brush and blend.
- For healthy colour, rice powder bronzer – tulum is your best friend! Apply to cheeks, eyelids and a light dusting over the face with our eco vegan blush & bronze brush. You can apply more layers for darker bronzing.
- Eyes – Keeping it nice & light with chamomile eye palette – gorgeous . Choose your favourite shade. Apply natural almond mascara – black to top and bottom lashes and fill in your brows with natural almond brow pencil.
- You are RADIANT.
After steps 1 to 5: hydrating & moisturising olive oil lipstick – picnic. Apply to lips and feel the silky texture and vibrant colour!
After steps 1 to 5: For extra glossy lashes, apply conditioning aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear. Use this great mascara to groom your brows as well.
You’re all set!
Look by Agathe Verdier @agatheverdier_ , Model: Natalie from Australia, Photography: Hiram Martinez
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.