Ere Perez Nail Polish is finally here!
10-free*, intense gloss, long-lasting colour.
Your nails will love you.
10-free* nail polish with 85% of ingredients from vegetable origin. A unique strengthening formula starring: green tea, cotton, corn, potato, wood pulp and silica. High performance polish for intense gloss, long wear, protects nails and quick drying. We replaced traditional chemical solvents with vegetable solvents in an innovative formula your nails will love.
- Waltz – rose gold
- Soul – nude
- Ballet – light pink
- Folk – light grey
- Jazz – dark taupe
- Tango – red
- Tap – deep raspberry
- Indie – dark wine
- Rock – black
- Mambo – orange
Base coat with 84% of ingredients from vegetable origin. A unique strengthening formula starring: avocado, corn, green tea, manioc, potato, spinach & wheat. With greens to boost the health of your nails. We replaced traditional chemical solvents with vegetable substitutes in an innovative formula to help protect & regenerate nails.
Top coat natural nail polish. With 83% of ingredients from vegetable origin. A unique strengthening formula starring: corn, manioc, potato & wheat super ingredients. Add a healthy shine and extend the longevity of your nail colour. We replaced traditional chemical solvents with vegetable substitutes in an innovative formula.
how to apply our natural nail polishes:
- File, clean and dry nails before use.
- Best to start with 1 layer of our nutritive nail base. Alternatively, you can apply the colour polish directly to the nail.
- Apply a 2nd coat for fuller colour.
- To help your manicure last, finish with 1 coat of our nail top shield.
- Admire the perfect colour and even coverage!
* The term ’10-free’ refers to nail polish that are free from certain toxic chemicals. The Ere Perez nail polish are ’10-free’ since their formula does not contain: DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate), Formaldehyde, Toluene, Camphor, Formaldehyde Resin, Ethyl Tosylamide , Andxylene , Parabens, Fragances, Animal ingredients.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.