Enjoy our collaboration with makeup artist Liv Lundelius. Liv only uses natural makeup, and the results are stunning!
“Working on Editorials is always so much fun, especially if you have a great team! This shoot was for Issue 29 of White Magazine.
As usual, I only used natural/ organic/ cruelty-free makeup on set. While I always use a huge variety of different products & brands in my kit, the key beauty products I used here were by Ere Perez.
I have listed the products below to help you recreate this look:
- Highlighter: Versatile Vanilla Highlighter in Falling Star
- Blush: Pure Rice Powder in Bondi Blush
- Lips: Ere Perez Rich Olive Oil Lipstick in Surprise used as a stain, by pressing the colour into the lips with fingers
- Eyes: Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, Eyeshadow, and Pure Rice Powder Bronzer
- Skin prep: Edible Beauty Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion & Citrus Rhapsody Radiance Tonique
(All products are Vegan with the exception of the lipstick, which contains beeswax).”
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.