So you want to be a natural beauty? Guess what! You don’t need to give up your favourite lippy and go nude to do it!
Rather than walking around bare-faced, why not play with some of Ere Perez’s gorgeous vegan, cruelty-free, eco-friendly products that allow you to achieve your favourite glam look, the NATURAL way.
Not only will you be making a stand for the environment, you’ll also be protecting and nourishing the beautiful skin you’re in without any compromise on your favourite makeup looks! Let nature speak for itself with this step by step guide to getting the look “natural not nude” with Ere Perez.
- Begin by prepping the skin with your face oil or moisturiser of choice. Gently press onto the skin to increase blood flow to the cells and allow a minute or two for them to soak it all in.
- Next apply Ere Perez Natural Oatmilk Foundation using the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush. Begin in the centre of the face, gently blending and buffing out, to create an even, medium coverage.
- To brighten under the eyes and hide any spots or blemishes use Ere Perez Amazing Arnica Concealer. Applying with the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Concealer and Lip Brush, dip the pointed end into the concealer pot and gently apply to any imperfections until they are perfectly blended. For the under eye area use the wide, flat end to lightly blend into the delicate skin.
- Contour next, using Ere Perez Pure Rice Powder ‘My Blush’. Use the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Blush & Bronzer Brush and gently sweep beneath the cheekbones to temples for some subtle sculpting. Then add a light dusting to the forehead, nose and chin.
- To complete the cheeks and set the base finish with a light dusting of Ere Perez Translucent Corn Perfecting Powder One for All using the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Kabuki brush in large sweeping motions.
- Prime the eye using Ere Perez Versatile Vanilla Highlighter in ‘Falling Star’ which will help the pigment of the eyeshadow stick to the skin and create a creamy finish.
- Using Ere Perez Creative Chamomile Eye Duo ‘Without Clothes’, apply a light dusting of the peach shimmer shade to the entire eyelid using the fatter end of the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Eye Brush.
- Next, line the eye using Ere Perez Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil in ‘Brown’. Apply a fine line as close to the lashes as possible on the top lid.
- Then lift the eyes further with a darkening of the lashes using Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara. Apply a couple of coats to both the top and bottom lashes.
- Finalise the eyes with some perfectly filled and sculpted eyebrows using Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Eyebrow Pencil. Create a strong brow line by filling any gaps in the brow using short, feathery strokes and set in place with a coat of Ere Perez Lash & Brow Aloe Vera Gel Mascara.
- And last but not least, help that smile shine the natural way with a pop of colour. For the perfect pout, use Ere Perez’s Natural Sesame Lip Liner in ‘Naughty’ and then coat it up with a luscious coat of Rich Olive Oil Lipstick ‘Fiesta’.
Model: Kaitlin Carter @ Chadwick Models
Makeup: Emmily Banks, Depths of beauty
To find out more about Ere Perez: www.ereperez.com
Sigue aquí el blog en español