There are many ways to deep cleanse your skin and moisturize with natural and healthy ingredients, but the following amazing DIY face mask, made with cocoa butter, almond and chamomile oils, does both at the same time and you’re going to love it!
What you need:
- Cocoa butter
- 7 teaspoons of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of chamomile oil
- Melt a few grams of cocoa butter and mix together in a pan with the 7 tablespoons of almond oil on a low heat.
- Add a tablespoon of chamomile oil and stir until the mixture is properly blended together.
- Leave to cool.
How to apply:
- Apply some of the mixture to the face in a circular motion with a moistened cotton pad.
- Leave it on for 10 or 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water.
- After your face is clean, rinse it again, but now with cold tap water to help close the pores and improve circulation.
That’s it! In addition to cleansing the skin, this mask works as an excellent moisturizer and it smells delicious too.
Try it. You won’t regret it!